Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Culinary Adventure: Ermagerd Meeert Seeerce

So last night before I went to bed, I (really Husband) cooked up the meat and onions for this recipe. Got every other ingredient setup next to the crockpot so I could get it put together this morning before work... 

Get home tonight at 5:30 and...


Whole house smells delicious! So exciting! Gave it a little taste, and although it burnt the hell out of my tongue, it tasted as good as it smelled.

Boiling spaghetti is pretty easy, so this is a great meal for when you're feeling lazy... Assuming you've done all the hard work the night before. That said, the recipe on that blog makes a metric shitton... We're only two people, so we are going to have a lot of leftovers (even beyond my lunch tomorrow)... But maybe we can have it with the chicken tomorrow instead of veggies. Carnivore's diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment