Sunday, January 27, 2013

Meal Planning - 1/27/2013

For those unaware, I spent the last two weeks on a cruise ship in the Caribbean for my honeymoon. It was seriously one of the best experiences of my life, and I'll be writing about it soon. But first I need to say - daaaamn the food. DAMN - food!!! Gonna try to learn some new, impressive dishes. I'll seriously miss that food.

Sunday:
Jambalaya (super easy Zatarain's mix.) Forgot my mom planned a welcome-home dinner.

Monday:
Sauteed chicken and rice leftovers from Sunday

Tuesday:
Make your own tacos (Recipe on El Paso boxes. Srsly easy, dudes.)

Wednesday:
Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes

Thursday:
Pulled pork sandwiches and roasted butternut squash

Friday:
Freezer pizza (because I probably won't even be home - planning to see Warm Bodies with my bestie.)

And now off to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment