Sunday, May 10, 2015

Clean Eating 2015 - Kickoff

I need a place to store my Clean Eating challenge results, and hey - guess what! I remembered I once tried the whole "blogging" thing. D'oh! But now I've got a place to store my challenge results as I go through.

The rules:

  1. No processed foods - breads, pastas, junk food, anything that comes in a box
  2. Everything eaten must be a fruit, vegetable, lean protein, or unprocessed grain
  3. Things that are ok: non-instant oatmeal, brown rice, quinoa, lentils/beans, sweet potatoes, real sugar (for tea)
  4. Eat 121 grams of protein every day
  5. One cheat meal each week (not day, MEAL)
During this challenge, I'll also be recording my mood/energy 1 hour after waking up, 6 hours after that, and then 6 hours after that.

Ready...

Set...

Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment